SQL Maestro Group announces the release of Data Wizard for MySQL 12.6,
a powerful Windows GUI solution for MySQL data management.
The new version is immediately available at
<a href="http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/mysql/datawizard/" title="http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/mysql/datawizard/">http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/mysql/datawizard/</a>
Data Wizard for MySQL provides you with a number of easy-to-use
wizards to convert any ADO-compatible database to the MySQL database,
import data into MySQL tables, export data from tables, views and
queries to most popular file formats as well as generate data-driven
ASP.NET pages for your MySQL database.
Top 10 new features
1. The SQL Dump wizard. This tool allows you to export the data from
selected tables and views as a set of INSERT statements.
2. Data Pump: User-defined data type mappings.
3. Data Pump: Recognizing autoincrement columns in the source database
and converting them in the best possible way.
4. Data Pump: Data import using bulk-loading commands.
5. Data Import: Auto arranging target tables by dependencies.
6. Data Import: Import data from CSV files that contain multi-line strings.
7. Data Export: Decimal and thousand separators for the generated
files (when applicable).
8. All tools: Correct exit status (0 on success, 1 on error) for the
command-line mode. This return code can be checked in batch files
using the ERRORLEVEL variable.
9. All tools: Progress windows are redesigned in the modern style and
become more informative.
10. All tools: Log files become more structured and detailed.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release is
<a href="http://www.sqlmaestro.com/news/company/data_wizards_12_6_released/" title="http://www.sqlmaestro.com/news/company/data_wizards_12_6_released/">http://www.sqlmaestro.com/news/company/data_wizards_12_6_released/</a>
The SQL Maestro Group Team
<a href="http://www.sqlmaestro.com" title="http://www.sqlmaestro.com">http://www.sqlmaestro.com</a>
|Database lock on mysql import - Information||1|
|Mysql 4.1 vs 5.0||0|
|MySQL Monitor and Percona||4|
|Inserting a new row||1|
|5.1.42 community version select ordno>=' ' error (2)||0|
|Seems like an easy query, but isn't to me. Help?||2|
|Query Resulting error||2|
|Creating a dedicated reporting server for management?||3|