I know this has been talked about before, but now it is biting me big time.
I deleted my existing connections and tried to create new ones, and they don’t show up. I tried making them System DSNs and I tried making them User DSNs, without any luck.
The creation process seems to work fine, and I tested each connection before hitting OK.
Some of my other, older connections still show.
I’m running Win32 Vista, and just installed mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.8-win32.msi.
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032
860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: <mailto: ... at gii dot co.jp> <a href="mailto: ... at gii dot co.jp"> ... at gii dot co.jp</a>
Web site: <http://www.the-infoshop.com/> <a href="http://www.the-infoshop.com" title="www.the-infoshop.com">www.the-infoshop.com</a>
|MySQL Connector/ODBC won't connect to internal network||1|
|Odd result from MySQL 3.23.58 ODBC 3.51||0|
|SQLConnect Floating Point Exception||2|
|OS X 10.6.6 - MyODBC Connector||0|
|Cannot install MySQL Connector ODBC on AIX6.1||0|
|MS Access with MyODBC||0|
|Bug in myodbc with threads||1|