Due to likely disk issues on one of our servers, it is necessary to
replace both disks which the system uses. To ensure data integrity is
maintained, we will begin moving data off the system now, shutting
down services as we go.
The following services are affected:
- SCM (git.kde.org and svn.kde.org)
- Bugzilla (bugs.kde.org)
- Identity (including login for all sites using Identity authentication)
- Continuous Integration (build.kde.org)
- All IRC services (pursuivant, sKreamer, insanity, all bouncer accounts)
- Some other websites (pride.kde.org, conf.kde.org).
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
|Maintenance of api.kde.org||2|
|Review Request 118058: Allow quotation marks in passwords||3|
|ANNOUNCE OpenICC @ GSoC 2012 results||1|
|summit of newthinking, open innovation/open business tracks||0|
|Fwd: PVS-Studio KDE analysis||14|
|AW: KDE Review: Moving Smb4K to extragear/network||9|
|GCompris in kdereview||17|
|Review Request: Second Part of fixing password caching in KIO: KPasswdServer||2|
|How to create libraries in KDE Frameworks 5||1|