DevHeads.net

Mtg Notes 28nov2019

Meeting summary

1. *rollcall* (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-4>,
15:01:00)
2. *follow up re: multi arch: <a href="https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16590" title="https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16590">https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16590</a>
<https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16590>* (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-11>,
15:08:05)
1. <a href="https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16590" title="https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16590">https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16590</a> (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-12>,
15:08:15)
2. <a href="https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16558#c35471" title="https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16558#c35471">https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16558#c35471</a> (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-15>,
15:09:36)
3. *ACTION*: leanderthal to follow up with kb / rbowen / centos infra
team / board / the world (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-25>,
15:18:35)

3. *chair for next week* (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-26>,
15:18:43)
4. *open floor* (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-29>,
15:24:16)
1. <a href="https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rebuild-deps-centos8" title="https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rebuild-deps-centos8">https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rebuild-deps-centos8</a> (
leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-32>,
15:24:50)
2. *ACTION*: leanderthal to follow up with rbowen and bstinson re:
rebuild-deps-centos8 (leanderthal
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html#l-58>,
15:29:26)

Meeting ended at 15:42:44 UTC (full logs
<https://www.centos.org/minutes/2019/November/centos-meeting.2019-11-28-15.00.log.html>
).

Action items

1. leanderthal to follow up with kb / rbowen / centos infra team / board
/ the world
2. leanderthal to follow up with rbowen and bstinson re:
rebuild-deps-centos8

Action items, by person

1. leanderthal
1. leanderthal to follow up with kb / rbowen / centos infra team /
board / the world
2. leanderthal to follow up with rbowen and bstinson re:
rebuild-deps-centos8

People present (lines said)

1. leanderthal (43)
2. Arrfab (20)
3. centbot (3)