RDO meeting minutes - 2016-08-31

#rdo: RDO meeting - 2016-09-31

Meeting started by chandankumar at 15:00:44 UTC. The full logs are
available at
<a href="" title=""></a>

Meeting summary
* tempest packaging (chandankumar, 15:04:03)
<a href="" title=""></a>
(chandankumar, 15:05:23)
* ACTION: apevec review and try to simplify egg-info mangling for
-tests-tempest (apevec, 15:17:36)
* ACTION: chandankumar to take a look at python-tempest changes
(chandankumar, 15:17:51)
* config tool can be decoupled from redhat-openstack/tempest in ocata
release cycle, (chandankumar, 15:24:44)
* decoupling tempest config tool will help to consume in refstack in
future. (chandankumar, 15:26:17)

* shade distribution (chandankumar, 15:28:42)
* ACTION: apevec to update rdo-list thread about rdo-tools (apevec,

* python3 support (chandankumar, 15:40:43)
* LINK: <a href="" title=""></a> <-
apevec (number80, 15:51:53)
* ACTION: apuimedo to talk to SCL sig for python35 (chandankumar,

* oooq images (chandankumar, 15:57:06)
* Newton milestone 3 is this week, and so test day is next week,
pending promotions:
<a href="" title=""></a> (rbowen,
* If you will be at OpenStack Summit, and wish to give a demo:
<a href="" title=""></a>
(rbowen, 16:01:15)

* chair for next meeting (chandankumar, 16:01:38)
* ACTION: trown to chair for next meeting (chandankumar, 16:02:12)

Meeting ended at 16:02:19 UTC.

Action Items

Action Items, by person

People Present (lines said)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: <a href="" title=""></a>