RDO meeting minutes - 2016-09-14

#rdo: RDO meeting - 2016-09-14

Meeting started by chandankumar at 15:00:48 UTC. The full logs are
available at
<a href="" title=""></a>

Meeting summary
* Infrastructure concerns (chandankumar, 15:03:37)
<a href="" title=""></a>
(dmsimard, 15:08:36)
* ACTION: rbowen to update <a href="" title=""></a> with
services and responsibilities, then hand off to jpena for
crosscheck. (rbowen, 15:17:39)
* ACTION: Schedule a work session for RDO Infrastructure somewhere
monday afternoon (dmsimard, 15:20:32)

* phase out rpm-xxx branches (chandankumar, 15:21:15)
* do not merge any rdoinfo review removing rpm-RELEASE branches before
checking w/ jpena (number80, 15:25:19)
* LINK: <a href="" title=""></a>
(apevec, 15:26:53)
* ACTION: apevec to check branching permissions for amoralej (apevec,
* number80 is checking Mitaka in parallel of newton branching
(apevec, 15:30:55)

* python-shade packaging (chandankumar, 15:31:16)
* ACTION: apevec to request CBS tags for rdo-tools repo (apevec,

* [Ci-users] [Infra] - Major outage for several services (chandankumar,
<a href="" title=""></a>
(chandankumar, 15:35:24)
* ACTION: dmsimard and jpena to start working towards moving dlrn
package building to (nodepool) on post-commit
upstream pipeline (dmsimard, 15:46:50)

* exceptions for upper-constraints based repo for tripleo gated projects
(chandankumar, 15:50:35)

* What should we improve for test days? (chandankumar, 15:52:12)
* ACTION: rbowen to raise topic of improving test day experience on
rdo-list (rbowen, 15:57:57)

* Announcements (chandankumar, 15:58:05)
* Demos/Q&A at RDO booth at OpenStack Summit Barcelona - signup at
<a href="" title=""></a>
(chandankumar, 15:58:20)
* We are planning an RDO Community Meetup, in conjunction with the
Ceph community, at OpenStack Summit. Tuesday night, October 25th,
5pm-8pm. Agenda is at
<a href="" title=""></a>
(chandankumar, 15:58:34)
* Newton RC1 test day September 22, 23 - Details coming soon to
<a href="" title=""></a> (chandankumar, 15:58:45)
* New tempest rpms are available now here
<a href="" title=""></a> Feel free to
try out (chandankumar, 15:59:16)
* openstack-sahara-tests is available in RDO now
<a href="" title=""></a>
(chandankumar, 15:59:37)

* chair for next meeting (chandankumar, 15:59:51)
* ACTION: imcsk8 will chair for next meeting (chandankumar, 16:00:13)

* open floor (chandankumar, 16:00:19)

Meeting ended at 16:02:50 UTC.

Action Items

Action Items, by person

People Present (lines said)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: <a href="" title=""></a>


Chandan Kumar