DevHeads.net

7.5 -> 7.6 problems

To all,

I started the process of updating some of our systems from 7.5 to 7.6.
Most of the servers had no problems, but several of the desktops had
some difficulties. I was required to perform several yum commands to
update as much as possible in the format of yum update a* then b* etc.

Then after I got everything updated that would update in this manner
and after the use of "rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest" and with the use of
yum update --skip-broken I am getting the following that would not
update :

Packages skipped because of dependency problems:
libvirt-bash-completion-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-client-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-config-network-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-config-nwfilter-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-interface-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-network-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-nodedev-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-nwfilter-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-secret-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-core-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-disk-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-gluster-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from upd
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-iscsi-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from upd
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-logical-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from upd
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-mpath-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from upd
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-rbd-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-scsi-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-daemon-kvm-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-devel-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-libs-4.5.0-10.el7.x86_64 from base
libvirt-libs-4.5.0-10.el7_6.2.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-libs-4.5.0-10.el7_6.3.x86_64 from updates
libvirt-python-4.5.0-1.el7.x86_64 from base

Is there something I can do to finish this process or is this just
related to a repository problem.