DevHeads.net

Proposal to CANCEL: 2019-08-12 Fedora QA and blocker review meetings

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel the QA and blocker review meetings
on Monday. We do actually have stuff for both meetings, but Flock ends
Sunday so I'm expecting a lot of people will be busy
traveling/recovering on Monday, so it seems best to wait until next
week.

If you're aware of anything important we have to discuss this week,
please do reply to this mail and we can go ahead and run the meeting.

Thanks!