DevHeads.net

Server team meeting minutes: 2017-06-13

== Meeting information ==
* #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server, 13 Jun at 16:01 — 16:12 UTC
* Full logs at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-06-13-16.01.log.html]]

== Meeting summary ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started at 16:02.

* ''ACTION:'' rbasak to add maintainership info to mysql triage page (carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a server guide entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init (carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a release notes entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init (carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)

=== Development Release ===
The discussion about "Development Release" started at 16:04.

* ''LINK:'' <a href="https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule" title="https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule">https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule</a>
* ''LINK:'' <a href="https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-aa-server-core" title="https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-aa-server-core">https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-aa-server-core</a>
* ''LINK:'' <a href="http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-aa-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server" title="http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-aa-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server">http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-aa-tracking-bug-tasks.h...</a>
* No comments on current development status.
* No active work that may need wider communication.

=== Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd/ddstreet) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd/ddstreet)" started at 16:06.

* SRU pending for : sosreport, cinder, neutron, keystone, autofs5, nfs-utils, percona-xtradb-cluster-5.5, swift
* SRU pending for : sosreport, cinder, neutron, keystone, autofs5, nfs-utils, percona-xtradb-cluster-5.5, swift

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)" started at 16:07.

* Back to working on the proposed testing, additional metric generation, and if Josh has time, adding additional features (e.g. email notification, reporting) to the ISO tests.

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:08.

* No upcoming CfPs noted.

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:09.

* No upcoming events noted.

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)" started at 16:09.

* Nothing to report.

=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:11.

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair" started at 16:11.

== Vote results ==

== Action items, by person ==

* nacc
* nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)
* nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot (carried over)
* rbasak
* rbasak to add maintainership info to mysql triage page (carried over)
* rharper
* rharper to write a server guide entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init (carried over)
* rharper to write a release notes entry on v2 yaml support in cloud-init (carried over)

== Done items ==

* (none)

== People present (lines said) ==

* rbasak (48)
* meetingology (8)
* rharper (5)
* nacc (4)
* smb (4)
* powersj (3)
* slashd (3)
* ahasenack (2)
* dpb1 (1)

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.5 (<a href="http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology" title="http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology">http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology</a>)